1. Are you currently mad at someone?: not really, just sort of disappointed.
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper?: Molly or Kath.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?: haha yeah...pillows, food, water, bottles, clothes...
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?: probably. it's always red though so it would be hard to tell.
5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream?: most likely stare angrily but usually i just don't show that i'm angry.
ORANGE - Excitement:
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party?: yes, my parents have twice. the first time (my 13th b-day) I found out about it so it wasn't really a surprise, but my 16th was a TOTAL surprise.
2. Are you easily excited?: absolutely, are you kidding me.
3. What event is coming up that your most excited about?: finishing finals on Friday and then CINCO DE MAYO (wink wink)
4. Which of your friends is most excitable?: if i can count myself, then me, if not...hmm...Breinne.
5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?: pay off my college debt.
6. If you could have anything right now what would it be?: a "get out of English paper free" card.
YELLOW - Self Discovery:
1. Name: Sarah
2. Where were you born?: University of Penn in Philly
3. Whats your main goal in life?: Definetly get married and have kids. I'm with Molly on the fact that I would be better suited in a time period before women's lib and such.
4. Do you want to have children?: yesss. i used to want 6 though and now I want 2 or 3.
5. How do you want to die?: old and in my bed after a full life.
GREEN - Opinions:
1. Sex before marriage?: yeah
2. Gay Marriage?: love is the only thing that is important in marriage.
3. Lowering the drinking age?: absolutely. just think about this...you get to drive at 16, 2 years later at 18 you get to vote and such, 2 years later (not THREE) you should be able to drink. That last year is arbitrary. If it can't be 18 it should definetly at least be 20.
4. Capital Punishment?: not sure.
5. Abortion?: i personally would not have one if i was in that situation, but I support individual women's right to choose.
6. Recycling?: of course.
BLUE - Dreams:
1. What was your latest dream?: it was during my 3 hour nap today hahaha. I can't exactly remember but it was warm and i was falling through water but i could breathe easily and it was so comfortable.
2. Have any of your dreams come true?: i guess, i mean, i have deja vu all the time so i guess that counts.
3. Do you usually remember your dreams?: yes and no, depends how tired i am and other factors.
4. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?: oh man i can't even remember. lots of kissing dreams that have been weird.
Q: How many beds did you lay in yesterday? 2- mine at home and school
Q: What color shirt are you wearing? navy blue with the words "AC/DC: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" on it.
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday? laugh
Q: What color are your walls? white at school and blue sponge paint at home.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now? ha..haha..ha. on me? zero dollari.
Q: Hockey? to watch, yes. to play, no...only because I can't skate.
Q: When was the last time you saw your Dad? last night.
Q: Who got you to join myspace? hmm don't remember.
Q: What did you have for dinner last night? chicken stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon, white rice, green beans, and peas...with mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert. obviously i was eating at home...
Q: Is Tom on your friends list? yes, i think he has to be.
Q: Look to your left: lots and lots of computers and people on them doing work (like i should be doing)
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? i am a facebook addict. i'm not gonna lie.
Q: Do you have plants in your room? flowers but they died.
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now? my back a little.
Q: What city was your last taxicab ride in? philadelphia on saturday night
Q: Recent time you were really upset? um, last night?
1. Person you saw: the guy next to me in the computer lab
2. Touched: the mouse to click on this spot.
3. Shopped: the C-store so that i can use up my remaining $240 declining balance...in 4 days.
4. Movie watched: Beautiful on Oxygen yesterday. I like the fact that Minnie Driver does SO many American movies that it is sometimes hard to remember that she is English...oh and that Pepsi girl who played her daughter should have just stuck to the Pepsi ads.
5. Song you listened to: Beep by the Pussycat Dolls...I'm semi-obsessed.
1. What are you doing now: filling this out instead of writing my English paper.
2. What are you doing tonight: writing my English paper and then hopefully going back to my room and sleeping.
3. What are you going to eat for lunch: tomorrow? seeing as it's already quarter to 9 at night. ummm either a chicken caesar salad or a turkey and provolone sandwich. Although my mom is taking me to my eye doctor appt so maybe she'll buy me Wendy's or something.
1. Is: Tuesday
2. Got any plans: drop my English paper off at my prof's office, eye exam at 11 where my doctor will yell at me for being a bad contact wearer, lunch of some sort, 5:30 appt for my sorority composite (picture), dinner with Bill at some Italian restaurant, watching the Outsiders with Meg and Kath, study for English final.
3. Goal: actually legitamately study for my English final.
4. Dislikes: Math and bad lettuce. bad any food, really, but today i had bad lettuce and it was really...bad.
5. Do you have to work: tomorrow? no. Wednesday, yes.
1. whats your name spelt backwards? Haras. hence my livejournal name.
2. What did you do last night? had dinner at home, watched crossing jordan with my parents and Leah, came back to SJU and studied for hours for Philosophy
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Beep by the Pussycat dolls...I told you, obsessed.
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? yeah, to test if its still got juice.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? hmm October when I was in Arizona.
6. What are you wearing? black rocket dog flip flops, jeans, navy blue AC/DC t-shirt, an SJU zip up sweatshirt.
7. How many cars have you owned? i personally have never owned a single one. sad, i know.
8. Type of music you dislike most? heavy heavy metal.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? Yes, digital at home.
11. What kind of computer do you use? Dell Laptop
12. Ever made a prank phone call? haha of course, who hasn't.
13. You like anyone right now? unfortunately
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? definetly, i love that kind of stuff.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Italy
16.Do you have a garden? no, but when I'm older I would like to.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Family Circus, I'm a Mom like that.
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? yeah, not only high school choir but college choir (we sang at the Phillies game)
19. Shower, morning or night? usually morning.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? wow I haven't seen many...Fever Pitch?
21. Favorite pizza toppings? peppers and pineapple.
22. Chips or popcorn? popcorn
23. What cell phone provider do you have? Cingular
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? what? no...
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No, when I was little I modeled in a little kid fashion show for B 101 though.
26. Orange Juice or apple? apple (but i'm with Carrie on the OJ and vodka)
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Kath, Kelly, Jenn
28. favorite chocolate bar? Milky Way, no contest.
29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Brendan...19 years.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? last summer when my Dad made it his project for us to have tomatos in our back yard down the shore.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? yeah, softball, field hockey
32.Favorite artist? Van Gogh or Monet
33. Favorite computer game? Noah's Ark on Yahoo Games
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? not myself, but I've made my Mom buy some things.
35. Sprite or 7-UP? sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? not to school, yes to work.
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? I bought a liter bottle of water in the Walgreens in New York
38. Ever thrown up in public? yeah in October outside of our hotel in Arizona. I swear it was because of my migraine though.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? True love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really, no.
41.Can exes just be friends? Yeah
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? my grandmother before she died, i think. and that was such a long time ago...my dad and uncle have been in the hospital since but I didn' t go.
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? At some point, but my Mom always preferred short.
44. What message is on your voicemail machine? "heyy its sarah, leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. bye!!" its kind of annoying...a little too happy. which should be a shock if you know me...right.
45. Where would you like to go right now? to bed. or to coldstone. i just got a craving.
46. What was the name of your first pet? Squeaker the guinea pig
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? A grey, black, and blue North Face backpack and at the moment it only has some pens and random pieces of paper in it.
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
Outgoing: Dad Cell
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I was able to take a 3 hour nap.
50. What do you think about most? school work/money/relationships
Favorite Color: pink and blue
Favorite Food: white pizza with broccoli or a Geno's cheesteak
Favorite Band: of all time? The Beatles... right now? Coldplay
Favorite Movie: The Godfather
Favorite Sport: Football
Favorite Season: summer
Favorite Day Of the Week: Friday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Rocky Road
Favorite Time of Day: right before I go to sleep and I lay in bed listening to my Ipod
Favorite hobby: watching movies
Current Mood: a little tired, stressed, and blah.
Current Taste: citrus sugar free gum thats sort of lost its flavor.
Current Clothes: eh i went through this in an earlier survey so its not so fun.
Current Computer Background: this computer is in the computer lab so it has a "Saint Joseph's University Hawks- The Hawk Will Never Die!" background. My computer has a Ron/hermione holding hands background.
Current Finger/Toenail Color: pinkish orange
Current Time: 9:20 Pm
Current Surroundings: The science center computer lab
Current Annoyance(s): I STILL have to write my English paper no matter how long I put it off.
Current Thought: I think a mosquito just bit my finger.
First Best Friend: hmm Maura or Alex? not sure..I wasn't so into the "best friends" deal
First screen name: HangTen426...I thought I was the coolest thing alive.
First Pet: guinea pig named Squeaker
First Crush: Danny Strong. hahaha oh my, my. I guess it was just that I admired him for being able to dress my Barbies so well.
First Music: TLC and Whitney Houston were among my firsts but I always remember hearing Elton John and Frank Sinatra
First Car: well it's still the car I drive, and it isn't mine...but a cream colored Infiniti.
Last tv show watched: Ellen
Last Drink: Whiskey Sour at Moriarty's on Saturday (I'm just saying that to be classy..I had some beer later that night)
Last Car ride: last night from my house to St. Mary's.
Last instant message: not sure, something from Bill.
Last movie seen: Beautiful
Last Phone call: My Dad called to wake me up to go to the Constitution Center yesterday for my Mom's birthday.
Last Song Played: The Good Die Young, Billy Joel.
6 Have You Ever....
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Yes, for a short amount of time.
Have You Ever Broken the Law: yes, but I wouldn't if drinking at 20 was legal (as it should be)
Have You Ever Been Arrested: no, thank god...but then again, cinco de mayo...
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: close, but no.
Have You Ever Been on TV: yeah in some small ways on like local news stations.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didnt know? HA yeah.
1) an American flag wristband from the Constitution Center
2) my "always know i adore you ring" from my mom
3) blue AC/DC " dirty deeds done dirt cheap" t-shirt
4) pink boyshorts
You Did Last Night:
1) at dinner at home with my parents
2) watched crossing jordan
3) studied for philosophy in the common room
4) checked facebook
5) talked to Jon about making a tv show called the OC...NJ.
Things You Can Hear Right Now:
1) people clicking the mouses at their computers
2) the air conditioning in the building
3) my typing.
4) my chewing my gum (it's probably annoying to the people around me now that I think about it...so I"m going to spit it out)
5) the kid next to me shuffling through his papers.
You Do When You're Bored:
1) check facebook.
2) read tuckermax.com
3) look at webshots
4) read a magazine
5) watch television/movies/music videos on AOL.com
4 Places You've Been...
1. St. Thomas, USVI
3. Wildwood, NJ
3 People You Can Tell Anything...
1. Black or White: Black.
2. Hot or cold: Hot.
You'd Do Anything For: most people I know, actually. but if I had to name one...kath.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
back of my left knee, I fell when I was climbing over a fence and my leg got caught. It certainly didn't help that I was running from a dog and as I fell the caught leg ripped off the fence.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
pictures of my friends, notes from friends, pictures of the gotti brothers, people from Lost, Jake Gyllenhall, a cut out "A Phi" that my Big/Big Big made me, a poster of "the kiss" but actually that's falling down.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
Cingular Samsung flip picture phone...silver...
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Classic Rock I guess the most, but really anything and everything.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
hmm somewhere around 5:00 at night.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
hahaha this is sad...but American Studies. I loved that class.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION/S?
either the ring that my Mom gave me that I wear all the time, or my gold cross from italy, or blankin...
9. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Nope, I really like being in small spaces actually.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
More so in like "shady" light...
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark hair and dark eyes...but I'm also partial to red heads.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
pshh I can see it not happening. I suppose just a restaurant or something like a normal person though. nothing special.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee but not energy drinks...blegh..redbull is gross.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Peppers or Pineapple.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
Either blankin or Snuggles (my teddy bear) I think. Or else a tiny little dress.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
unfortunately but it'll go away.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Juicy Couture if I could pick anything.
25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
a white Cadillac Escalade
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
yessss my Leah Boo.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Definetly, I fall in love in a split second. its a bad thing.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
I dont know...flat out say it?
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
I've definetly been having more fun as a brunette.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
my cell phone answering machine number.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
people who are apathetic
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Yes and I want to go abroad to Rome for a month next Summer.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Love and being "too nice" sometimes.
37. FIRST JOB?
Cool Scoops Ice Cream Parlor in Wildwood. blah.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
yes in my adolescence.
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
filling out 3938498382 other surveys.
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
because i'm addicted.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
my smile and most recently my hair.
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
um...yeah the same as i do now.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Well my next birthday is 21....so a night out with my friends?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
2 or 3.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, but it just so happened that my Doctor's mother's name was Sarah.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
48. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MORNING?
Took my Philosophy final.
49. WHAT DID YOU LAST EAT?
A poppyseed bagel with cream cheese, a bowl of cocoa puffs mixed with cap'n crunch, and a diet coke.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
it changes, which is weird, so sometimes yes and sometimes no.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
N'Sync or Backstreet Boys
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope.
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Hmm yeah probably. Not recently though.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
only to a point.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
listening to angry music and gritting my teeth.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
down the shore, in Wildwood.
59. WHAT IS YOUR PERFECT DATE?
dinner and a movie most likely. preferrably movie first and then dinner because then you have more to talk about and open up into better conversation.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Polly Pockets. I had SOOOO many of them. Maybe they're collectors items now cause they don't even make them the way they used to (all small and perfect)
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
hahaha too much, definetly. even online.
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
Nah I don't usually go to that kind of a concert.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Kind, funny, easy-going...
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Chaga (although I dont know if that counts as it actually is my last night), Chags, Chaga baby, Chenga, Cheng-Cheng, China Doll, SarHa, Chugga, Chimmie-Chunga...
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLOR(S)?
Pink and Blue
73. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
I dont even know. (I do know, but I'm not going to say)
74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
None, I got them out over Christmas break.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Sure, why not. Actually I'd just rather they comment but yeah..im selfish haha.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
nothing because i'm in the computer lab...if i was in my room i'd be listening to Beep or Flying High by Jem though, most likely.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Fix You- Coldplay
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
82. FAVORITE DRINK(S)?
shaken iced tea lemonade from Starbucks
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
uhh i have no idea.
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Dark Brown now.
86. EYE COLOR?
70 Alpha Phi sisters...wink wink haha no no, none.
89. FAVORITE MONTH?
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I've gotten better but yeah, still mostly too shy.
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Kisses are reserved for special people, hugs are for everyone.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships, without a doubt.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
trashbags, gum, Fuze mango peach juice, 3 magazines, and 2 chipwiches...one for me, one for kath.
98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
hahaha everyone else.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I just finished reading Written on the Body by Jeanette Winterson for my English class and I would definetly recommend it.
100 ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Nah. Definetly not.