I decided on Friday when I was sitting in the Hawk's Nest completely wasting time with a friend of mine that I was going to start regularly updating my livejournal again. I doubt that this is actually a realistic goal especially because right now I have less than a half hour to do anything because I have to be an old woman and go to dinner at 5 (early bird special in the Caf. No. Not really...). Anyway, I'm going to use this minimal time to steal Molly's survey. At least it's a first step on the road back to updating.
41 Things You'd [Supposedly] Never Think to Ask...
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
Never. Not at all. Not for a second. Well, the only exception I would make is if it splashes into water and I have to avoid getting water in my eyes.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Sometime this winter, I feel. Possibly on a tray or box of some kind.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
When I'm falling asleep I like to be with someone else but then during the night I'd much rather be able to roll all over the place, take up as much space as I want and such. I'm also a notorious blanket hog.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I live in a haunted house, I should.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes I do.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
9. Do you like tomatoes?
Much more then I used to but not all by themselves.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Somewhat. I'd welcome a lesson though.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Hmm almost. Maybe with an hour or 2 of sleep in there.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
I agree with Molly- "My name is Schmitty. I have a job. My boss is an..." Either that one or the older commercial with the guys dancing in their office to the song "Ooo Baby Baby"
13. Do you think your baby pictures are embarrassing, or cute?
Pretty much cute except that my Dad seems to have caught me sleeping way too much for my own good AND on the potty. gross.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is
around, do you run a red light?
Nah I don't think so.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Red Sox, absolutely, Don't Stop Believing! But the Phillies are (unfortunately) always my number 1.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yeah. I fractured my wrist Ice Skating at Dana and Carrie's birthday party in elementary school. It sort of scarred me for life haha. Although when I was in NYC with my cousin this year we were about to go in Rockefeller Center and I was all up for it, minus the cost haha.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I go through phases. Sometimes I rememeber them for days and its great, and then I dont remember at all.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Probably yesterday hahaha.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
1. Golden Slumbers
2. Hey Jude
3. I'm Looking Through You
4. Hello, Goodbye
5. Across the Universe
21. What's the number 1 thing on your mind right now?
22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
yes and no.
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
yeah but I don't really like howard stern
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
25. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could paint really well.
26. Do you like Sushi?
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Hmm yeah I guess so
28. What do you wear to bed?
whatever I have on when it gets to be that time haha, shorts, sweatpants, t-shirt, tank top..you name it.
29. Been caught stealing?
30. Does size matter?
31. Do you truly hate anyone?
32. Rock or Rap?
Rock but I do enjoy Rap now and again.
33. If you could sleep with one famous person:
just one? Jake Gyllenhaal
34. Do you know anyone in jail?
Hmm well family friends
35. Have you ever sang in the shower?
YESSS. especially at home, not so much at school.
36. Were you in day care as a child?
37. What food do you find disgusting?
38. Do you love Maroon5 and Rent?
I'm no where near obsessive as most are.
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
all in good fun, i love them.
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yeah I have.
41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
come on. me? hopefully never.
yeah yeah i'm bored now.