thus the first journal entry i've done in a long time is this. the worst part is that I just did this 20 random things thing and it got erased when I was trying to figure out what "tagging" was. So oh well. here goes again.
1. Sometimes my computer clock goes back an hour without warning and I think it's earlier than it really is. It's an awful thing to realize you had less time than you thought.
2. I have this weird thing about watching movies/ tv shows, finding songs in them that I like, downloading those songs, listening to them constantly, and then making away messages with the poignant lines I find.
3. I take Advil 3 or more at a time.
4. I know that not coming to Saint Joe's right out of high school was the worst mistake I've made in my life so far and yet I also know I wouldn't be the person I am now without making it (I also wouldnt have met a certain special roomate who i love)
5. I could watch TV for hours on hours on hours.
6. Malibu rum is by far my favorite alcoholic beverage.
7. When you're gone. Colors seem to fade. (Amos Lee- colors)
8. I want to live in a row house.
9. Philadelphia is my favorite place in the world.
10. I wish I had someone to kiss goodnight.
11. Van Gogh is my favorite artist.
12. The feeling I get after spending a day at the beach, getting a shower, and then sitting on the porch with wet hair watching the sun set is my favorite feeling ever.
13. Sometimes I miss driving to school in the morning with Brendan in his bronco that never felt warmer than the winter day outside.
14. My roomates are going to sleep but I want to watch Fever Pitch.
15. I want to get a tattoo that says "Il Mio Cuore Sorride" (you figure out what it means)
16. I want my kids to have brothers and sisters and cousins and grandparents...
17. Mangos are my favorite dried fruit.
18. Sometimes I think I could be happy being a waitress for the rest of my life if I could find someone who loved me.
19. One time I ran through the screen of my cousin Kristin's sliding door because I thought it was open.
20. 3 years ago I was sitting in Hackett and Harrison's room and 3 years from now I'll have graduated from college.
I can't tag. I just hope people do it.